Anadin Extra Caplets are for the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain including:
- sore throat
- period pains.
They also provide symptomatic relief of:
- rheumatic pain
- muscular aches and pains
- joint swelling and stiffness
- symptoms of cold and influenza
Uses for Anadin Extra Caplets
For when you need a strong pain reliever that gets to work fast, triple-action Anadin Extra Caplets contain a powerful combination of pain-relieving ingredients:
- Aspirin: to target the source of pain
- Paracetamol: to help block the pain signals from reaching the brain
- Caffeine: to accelerate pain relief
Before taking Anadin Extra Caplets:
- Do not take Anadin Extra if you are allergic to asprin, other NSAIDs or any of the other ingredients in Anadin Extra.
- You have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Do not take if you suffer from haemophilia or are taking medicines that reduce blood clotting e.g. warfarin.
- Do not take if you are breastfeeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking Anadin Extra if you are pregnant, asthmatic or if you suffer from kidney, liver or blood disease.
- Not for children under 16 years of age. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
300mg Aspirin BP, 200mg Paracetamol Ph Eur & 45mg Caffeine Ph Eur.