Our Sexual Health Services
Welcome to British Chemist, a sexual health clinic in Kingsbury, London. As part of our service we offer sexual health services, we offer asymptomatic STD Testing and full STI screening in a quick, discreet and professional way with greater focus on your comfort and safety. As a part of our sexual health service, we also provide treatment for infections, to support you and maintain your ongoing sexual health wellbeing.
Sexual Health screening may involve a urine, blood test or swabs. Consultations are available with one of our specialist clinicians. A full sexual health assessment will be performed at the time of the appointment. We also offer at home STD test.
Why choose us for sexual health testing
- Same Day appointments
- Discrete service (do not need to use your real name)
- Fastest Screens without the need for swabs
- Early STD screen including HIV from 10 days post contact
- Female and Male HPV testing
- Referral into primary or secondary care health services of your choice
- Fast results. Depending on the test you choose, results start to come back the same day your samples are received in the laboratory.
- Our team is non-judgmental. There is no need to be embarassed.
- All tests performed in CPA Accredited laboratories.
Sexual Health Blood Tests
HIV Blood Test = £75
Sexual Health Urine/PCR Tests
7 STI Profile by PCR (7 tests from 1 Sample) = £175
Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea (Urine) = £60