For the treatment of excess weight & general weight management, clinically proven efficacy, well established safety profile and tolerability
XLS-Medical Max Strength reduces calorie intake from main nutrients: carbohydrates, sugar and fat. It contains Clavitanol a patented natural complex which reduces the break down and absorption of these nutrients into calories. This results in reduced calorie intake which helps you to lose more weight than dieting and exercise alone, clinically proven. In addition, the reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps in reducing food cravings and blood glucose management.
XLS-Medical Max Strength is a certified medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity. It has a well-established safety profile and tolerability. There are no added artificial colourings, flavourings, salt or preservatives.
Uses / Instructions
Take 2 tablets with liquid before 2 main meals of the day. During consumption of XLS-Medical Max Strength we recommend you drink adequate liquid during the day.
Do not exceed 4 tablets a day.
Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age. The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store in a dry place at 25°C or below
- Avoid excessive heat, light and humidity.
- Do not take XLS-Medical Max Strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5.
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical Max Strength:
- If you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Max Strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
- If you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- If any medical condition exists.
XLS Medical Max Strength is generally well tolerated by the body and, as it is certified as a Medical Devices Class IIb, it has passed thorough safety tests according to international standards.
The active ingredient reduces the digestion of dietary carbohydrates, which may lead to flatulence (farting) in some individuals during the first few days of consumption. This should not be something to worry about, as it will stop as soon as the body has adapted to the increased amounts of undigested carbohydrates.