The M7 Intelli IT is a clinically validated, Bluetooth enabled, blood pressure monitor that detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation (AFib). From Omron the number one recommended brand by Cardiologists for home blood pressure monitors in Europe
Omron M7 Intelli IT highlights potential Atrial fibrillation (AFib), an often undetected condition which can lead to a higher risk for stroke and embolism
Automatically update your latest results to your smartphone by Bluetooth and have your blood pressure readings at your fingertips through the Omron connect app or you can just ask Alexa to let you know your latest readings without even picking up your phone
Take the hassle out of cuff placement on your upper arm thanks to Omron’s unique Intelli Wrap Cuff – giving accurate blood pressure measurements in any position around the upper arm
The Omron M7 Intelli IT can take three consecutive blood pressure measurements at 30 second intervals, then displays the average to give you a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time
Features and cautions
- The Omron M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor, which also detects the possibility of Atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- Atrial fibrillation often goes undetected as it can be present without symptoms. The AFib function of the Omron M7 Intelli IT indicates potential AFib with high specificity (93.8 Percent) and sensitivity (95.5 Percent).
- When in AFib mode the Omron M7 Intelli IT takes three blood pressure readings and gives the average, which is a realistic indication of your morning and evening blood pressure over time.
- While measuring your blood pressure, should the device detect an irregular heartbeat on two or more occasions, you’ll see the AFib indicator flash up. This is not a diagnosis. It is only a potential finding for AFib.
- Keeping track of your blood pressure has never been easier than with the Omron M7 Intelli IT. The new design features a comparison mode allowing you to compare results from the 100 blood pressure readings it can store. You can also view weekly, morning or afternoon averages.
- You can also automatically transfer your blood pressure readings to your smartphone, once paired by Bluetooth, the Omron M7 Intelli IT will update the Omron connect app with all your latest measurements. The Omron connect app lets you follow you progress or share your readings with your doctor. You can also keep track with Alexa just ask, “What’s my latest blood pressure reading” or compare averages over time.
- Part of the Omron smart ecosystem to help you influence your heart’s health. The Omron connect app links Omron’s smart blood pressure monitors with VIVA the smart Body Composition Monitor – combining to give you more understanding of what effects your heart’s health.
- Device type
- Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff type
- Intelli Wrap Cuff 22–42 cm
- 2 Users x 100 Readings
- Cuff wrap guide
- Averaging Function
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Body Movement Detection
- Clinical Validation, Diabetic Validation, Pregnancy Validation
- Intellisense Technology
- Consumer or Professional
- Storage case included
- Compatible mobile app
- Compatible with Omron connect app
- Weight (kg)
- Item dimensions (mm)
- 191 x 120 x 85
What’s in the box
- M7 Intelli IT blood pressure monitor
- Intelli Wrap Cuff (22–42 cm)
- instruction manual 1 and 2
- setup instructions
- batteries and storage case