Feminax Express Tablets are designed specifically to target period symptoms such as cramps, muscular pain, headache, and backache. It helps to provide fast, effective relief, so you can continue your day without any discomfort.
How do Feminax Express Tablets Work?
These tablets contain a key ingredient, ibuprofen lysine that dissolves into the bloodstream rapidly to deliver fast pain relief.
- Fast, effective relief from period pain and associated symptoms when you need immediate relief
- Pain relief for cramps, muscular pain, backache, headache
- Also suitable for relief of rheumatic pain, nerve pain, migraine, dental pain, fever and symptoms of cold and flu
- Contains Ibuprofen Lysine, which is easily absorbed into the bloodstream so it gets to the site of pain quickly to provide fast relief
Like all medicines, Feminax Express can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These side effects include:
- Signs of intestinal bleeding, e.g. vomiting blood or dark particles resembling coffee grounds, black tarry stools, blood in stools, etc.
- Signs of a serious allergic reaction, e.g. asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath, swelling of facial features, rashes, rapid heart rate, collapse, etc.
- A severe skin reaction called DRESS, showing symptoms of skin rash, fever, swelling of lymph nodes, increase of a type of white blood cells called eosinophils
- Stomach pain or discomfort, nausea, indigestion, heartburn
- A headache
- Skin reactions, e.g. hives, rash, itching
- Diarrhoea, flatulence, constipation, vomiting
- Stomach ulcer or perforation
- Worsening of bowel problems, e.g. ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease
- Kidney problems, showing symptoms of cloudy urine, more or less urine than usual, blood in urine, pain in the back and/or swelling, very rarely kidney failure
- Liver problems showing symptoms such as yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), pale coloured stools, dark urine
- Blood disorders, showing symptoms such as unexplained/unusual bruising or bleeding, sore throat, mouth ulcers, fever, extreme paleness, weakness, exhaustion
- High blood pressure, heart failure, swelling due to fluid build-up, stroke
See patient information leaflet for more details.
The active ingredient is:
Ibuprofen 200 mg (as ibuprofen lysine) per coated tablet.
The other ingredients are:
Crospovidone, copovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, Opadry II White (contains polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide E171, macrogol and talc)