Permanent colour that is formulated to cover your roots and stubborn greys in just 10 minutes! It seamlessly blends with leading shades, even salon colours, for 100% grey coverage. No mess guaranteed!
- UK’s most popular root touch up for restoring colour and greys for natural results
- 100% grey coverage, even on resistant greys
- The permanent touch up takes only 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks
Uses / Instructions
STRAND TEST / PATCH TEST
Always perform an allergy test and strand test prior to using the hair colour. Mix small amounts of each of the hair colour ingredients (equal amounts) and apply to the skin on your elbow. Wait 48 hours to see if you have adverse reactions. Be careful not to wash it off! Use the remaining mixture for a strand test. Take a small cutting from your hair, around 1 inch from the root, underneath the crown, and apply the hair colour to this hair. Leave for the recommended time indicated on your hair colour product. Finally, rinse off the strand and dry it. Look at the strand
Applying the Colour
1. Using the expert precision brush, apply the colour at the hairline of the sections into which you divided your hair
2. Apply the colour around the face, part, and at the temples
3. Make sure that you saturate your visible roots with the colour
4. Use a baby wipe or wet washcloth to remove excess colour on your forehead or temple areas
5. Once you’ve touched up the exposed roots, let the colour sit for 10 minutes. (Note: If you have stubborn greys, leave it on for an additional five minutes and apply the colour in small sections rather than large ones)
For full details refer to the instruction leaflet that comes in the box
Always read the safety insturctions and follow the directions for use carefully. Important: This is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Caution: Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. To reduce your risk follow these instructions. Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hairKeep the empty carton and the instruction leaflet in case you experience a reaction. Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants products.
Possibly allergies if have sensitive skin. Always do a patch test before using this product.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Resorcinol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Parfum, 2-Methylresorcinol, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Tocopherol