Benylin Dry Coughs Night Syrup has a soothing effect, providing night time relief from dry, persistant coughs. Dry, irritating coughs are also soothed, aiding restful sleep.
Key features of Benylin Dry Coughs Night Syrup
- Helps to suppress the coughing mechanism
- Also contains levomenthol, a decongestant
- Relieves a persistent dry cough
- Soothing effect
- Aids restful sleep
Uses / Instructions
Dose: For oral use only.
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over:
Two 5 ml spoonfuls at bedtime followed by two 5 ml spoonfuls every 6 hours or two 5 ml spoonfuls four times a day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years old.
- Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Potential side effects include:
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth, nose, and throat
- Upset stomach
- Problems passing water
See patient information leaflet for more details.
Each 5 ml of Cough Syrup contains: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 14mg, Dextromethorpan Hydrobromide 6.5mg, Levomenthol 2mg
Also contains: Liquid Glucose, Sucrose, Ethanol, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Caramel (E150), Ponceau 4R (E124)
This product contains 5 vol % Ethanol
Sodium content 16.61 mg/5 ml