Bassetts Strawberry Flavour Multivitamins. Soft & Chewable Multivtamins for children aged 3-6 Years – 30 Pack.
- No added sugar
- Natural flavours
- Natural Colours
This tasty soft and chewy multivitamin is tailored with a balance of nutrients. For a bright start to the day, it contains nutrients to support the health of three to six year olds, including Vitamin A for healthy vision and skin and Vitamin D for healthy bones and muscle function.
- Eyes – Vitamin A helps support healthy vision
- Nervous System – Vitamin B6 helps support the working of the nervous system
- Teeth – Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Skin – Vitamin A helps support healthy skin & Vitamin E is an antioxidant as it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Immune System – Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Bones & Muscles – Vitamin D helps absorption of Calcium, is necessary for normal bone growth & development & helps support healthy muscle function
- Vitality – Vitamin B5 helps reduce tiredness & fatigue & contributes to the release of energy from food
Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
Keep out of the reach of children.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
Strawberry flavoured multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sucralose), Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Strawberry Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Colour (Anthocyanin), Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
Contains naturally occurring sugars
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*NRV = Nutrient reference value. The recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals for your family.