Uses / Instructions
Cover the mouth of the bottle with a clean fingertip, invert once and return the bottle to the upright position.
Adults and the elderly.
- Two applications one after another will normally be sufficient to obtain pain relief.
- Do not apply more frequently than every 3 hours.
Babies teething (over 5 months old) and children.
- Apply once using the fingertip, undiluted, to the affected area.
- The application may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 7 days for each teething episode.
Like all medicines, this medicine may cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• Allergic reactions (eg difficulty breathing, rash or itch).
• Some people have reported suffering from mouth ulcers.
• Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin that can cause red, itchy and scaly skin).
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.9% w/w, Chlorocresol 0.1% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.02% w/w.
Alcohol 96%, Menthol, Glycerol, Purified Water, E104, E110, E123, E142