Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel provides soothing relief to dry, irritated skin using osmosis to ease inflammation, cool and soothe the skin, and help to support the healing process. Acriflex Cooling Gel is great to use on inflamed skin, superficially reddened skin, and dry, irritated skin.
It works by cooling the skin tissues and hydrating the skin’s surface layers in order to promote its own natural repair system. It creates an osmotic gradient to draw water from the deeper layers of skin up to the surface. Its soothing and cooling action reduces redness and inflammation in order to keep the healing process as comfortable as possible.
Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel does not contain preservatives, alcohol or perfume. It is non-sticky and fast absorbing, and suitable for use on adults and children over the age of 6 months. It can also be applied directly to unbroken skin.
Key Features of Acriflex Cooling Gel
- For use on inflamed skin, superficially reddened skin, and dry, irritated skin
- Uses osmosis to rehydrate skin
- Cooling gel that eases inflammation, cools and soothes skin, & supports the healing process
- Supports skin’s natural healing
- Free from preservatives, alcohol & perfume
- Non-sticky & fast absorbing
- Suitable for use on adults and children over 6 months