What are Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules?
Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules are fast-working and effective in combating congestion, aches and pains.
These Sudafed Capsules are a form of treatment that provides relief for the effects of sinusitis. Sinusitis is a condition that affects the nose and head primarily. Symptoms include a blocked, stuffy nose, a headache, a fever, and other aches and pains. These capsules work thanks to the three active ingredients that the capsules contain. These are:
Paracetamol is the painkiller that reduces any aches and pains and can also reduce a fever. Phenylephrine is a decongestant that reduces the effects of a blocked nose and caffeine is a mild stimulant to treat fatigue and when added to paracetamol, can increase the painkilling effectiveness.
What causes sinusitis?
Sinusitis is usually caused by an infection and generally lasts for up to 3 weeks on its own. It is often around after a cold or the flu and is characterised by a number of different symptoms, including:
- Pain and swelling around the cheeks, eyes, and forehead
- A blocked nose
- Green or yellow mucus coming out of the nose
- A headache
- A high temperature
- A toothache
- Bad breath
Using the right treatment can help to treat the condition and reduce its effects.
Who are these capsules suitable for?
These Sudafed capsules are suitable to be used by adults and children aged 16 and over. These capsules should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients that are contained in the capsules. These capsules should also not be used by anyone who has or has had any of the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Severe heart disease or circulatory problems
- An overactive thyroid gland
- A history of stomach ulcers
- Taking or have taken in the last 2 weeks, antidepressants known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Contains phenylephrine which reduces congestion and swelling in your nose and sinuses
- Contains paracetamol to bring down any fever and reduce pains
- Contains caffeine, to combat tiredness during recovery
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old