Uses / Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over 2 years old
- Apply a small amount to a cotton bud and place directly on the affected tooth as required
- Not recommended for children under 2 years old.
If you swallow some!
Swallowing small amounts of Clove Oil once applied to your tooth is unlikely to cause a problem.
If you accidentally swallow liquid straight from the bottle see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
Use with caution in the mouth.
Avoid contact with the skin and gums.
Repeated use may cause gum damage.
Seek dental attention as soon as possible.
Not recommended for use in children under 2 years of age due to lack of adequate data.
Like all medicines, Clove Oil can have side effects, although these don’t affect everyone.
Side effects are:
• Temporary skin irritation.
• Dermatitis (skin rash, itching, flaking).
• Swelling of the lips.
• Blistering and swelling in the mouth.
• You may also become sensitive to Clove Oil.
If you notice these or any other side effect not included above, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist. They will tell you what to do.