Selsun Dandruff Shampoo 2.5% is the solution to seborrhoea dermatitis and dandruff. It reduces the greasiness on the scalp and slows the process of new and developing skin cells on the scalp. It is the perfect answer to tackle bad dandruff and healthier cleaner hair.
Uses / Instructions
Children aged 5-14, adults and elderly;
Apply liberally twice weekly for two weeks and then once weekly for next two weeks.
Thereafter use only as often as necessary to control the condition.
Not recommended for children under 5 years.
Like all medications, Selsun shampoo can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. These include:
- Skin rash, hives
- Irritation or sensitivity of the skin or scalp which may feel like a burning sensation
- More normal hair loss than usual
- Discolouration of the hair, which can be avoided by thoroughly washing your hair after treatment
- Oily or dry hair or scalp
- Blistering, especially if the shampoo is kept in contact with your hair or skin for longer than recommended
Selsun Dandruff Shampoo 2.5% contains the active ingredient:
Selenium sulphide 2.5% w/v. Other ingredients: bentonite, titanium dioxide, citric acid, sodium acid phosphate, glyceryl monoricinoleate S, monoethanolamine lauryl sulphate, Empigen BB, perfume, sodium chloride and purified water.