Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo is for the treatment of dry and irritated scalp conditions such as:
- Seborrhoeic eczema
- seborrhoeic dermatitis
- cradle cap in children
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo may also be used to remove previous scalp applications.
How Capasal Shampoo Work?
This shampoo contains a combination of coal tar, salicylic acid and coconut oil.
- Coal tar is mildly antiseptic that relieves itching and helps to reduce the excessive hardening, thickening and scaling of the skin.
- Salicylic acid helps to reduce further shedding of skin cells from the affected area.
- Coconut oil is added to the preparation to soften and lubricate the skin.
What is Capasal Shampoo is used for?
- Inflammation of the scalp due to excessive oil secretion (seborrhoeic dermatitis)
- Psoriasis of the scalp
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp of the newborn (cradle cap)
- To remove previous scalp application.