Pholcodine Sugar Free Oral Solution provides you with soothing relief for a dry or irritating cough. It contains the active ingredient Pholcodine which acts as a cough suppressant and mild sedative to relieve unproductive coughs. It is effective as a nighttime medication.
Uses / Instructions
How to use Pholcodine Sugar Free Oral Solution:
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take one or two 5ml spoonfuls three or four times a day for cough relief.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor
Cautions whilst using Pholcodine Sugar Free Oral Solution:
- Not recommended for use with productive coughs or bronchitis.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Keep all medicines away from children
- Contains alcohol
- Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Side Effects of Pholcodine Sugar Free Oral Solution:
Side effects are not common with pholcodine and when they do occur they are usually mild. This medicine may rarely cause nausea, drowsiness or constipation.
Pholcodine Sugar Free Oral Solution:
Each 5ml spoonful contains the active ingredient: Pholcodine BP 5mg.