The tried and trusted dual action formula is clinically proven to help treat problematic ear wax.
- Otex Express Ear Drops work by breaking hardened ear wax into pieces so it can fall more easily from the ear.
- The drops come in a 10ml easy squeeze bottle – plenty for one treatment.
- Available off the shelf in pharmacies and the healthcare aisle in supermarkets.
Like all ear drops, Otex Express can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• A temporary mild bubbling sensation in the ear can occur (due to the release of oxygen as the drops break down
the ear wax).
• The ear drops can make the symptoms of excessive ear wax worse, including some discomfort, irritation or pain,
loss of hearing, dizziness and tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear).
• Very rarely, an unpleasant taste has been reported. Stop using the ear drops immediately if this happens and tell your doctor.
urea hydrogen peroxide, 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol.