Uses / Instructions
How to use Germoloids Triple Action Suppositories
- Gently clean and dry the area around the back passage.
- Tear down on the notch to remove one suppository.
- Peel the wrapping apart to remove the suppository.
- Insert suppository (round end first) into the back passage.
- Wash Hands.
Insert only one suppository into the back passage when you go to bed at night and one in the morning, preferably after a bowel movement. Do not use more than 4 Germoloids suppositories in any 24 hour period.
Caution when using Germoloids Triple Action Suppositories
- Not recommended for children under 12years.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Like all medicines, Germoloids Suppositories can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Rarely, you may experience increased local irritation after inserting the suppository. If you experience these symptoms, stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist