Covonia Cold and Flu Formula helps to relieve all 5 main symptoms of cold and flu.
- Targets aches and pains, headache, nasal congestion, dry tickly sore throat and a chesty cough.
- Contains paracetamol.
- For adults and children over 12 years old.
Uses / Instructions
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Fill the measuring cup provided to the 20ml marker (4 x 5ml) and take 1 dose.
- The dose must not be repeated more frequently than every 4 hours and not more than four doses should be taken in any 24 hour period.
Children under 12 years:
- Not recommended.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Like all medicines, Covonia Cold & Flu Formula can have side effects, although these don’t affect everyone.
• Upset stomach.
• Allergic reactions including skin rashes.
• Blood disorders.
• Inflammation of the pancreas which causes severe pain in the abdomen and back.
• High blood pressure.
• Vomiting and diarrhoea.
Each 20ml dose of oral solution contains Paracetamol 100mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.18mg, Guaifenesin 200mg and Cetylpyridinium Chloride 3mg.
Also includes Sorbitol (E420), Liquid Maltitol, Propylene Glycol, Colours (E104, E131) and Ethanol